Best Times to Visit Us
We’re always happy to serve you in person, but your time is valuable. In order to minimize your wait, consider the following suggestions:
- Use our online or mail payment options first. For many of our services, such as paying your taxes, renewing a tag, or renewing your driver license, you often don’t even need to leave the house. For our internet payment options, check out the “I want to….” menu at the top of this screen. For mail options, check our Contact Us page.
- If your transaction requires an in office visit, or you just prefer to see us in person, consider booking an appointment. There’s a link on our homepage, or you can Click Here. Appointments are usually served by one of our customer service representatives within 10 minutes of checking in.
- If you are unable to book an appointment, we recommend checking our wait times. Our home page has these times, or you can text ‘ACTCFL’ to 41411.
- Mondays, Fridays, the last day of the month, and days before and after holidays are by far our busiest days. Consider visiting us on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday for a quicker visit!
- The mid-day hours from 11:30 to 1:00 and the late afternoon hours from 3:00 – 4:30 are our busiest hours. Quick hint – the hour from 9:30 to 10:30 usually has our shortest wait times!
2020 Office Holiday Schedule
New Year – January 1st, 2020
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – January 20th, 2020
In-Service Day, February 17th, 2020
Memorial Day – May 25th, 2020
Independence Day – July 3th, 2020
Labor Day – September 7th, 2020
Veteran’s Day – November 11th, 2020
Thanksgiving Holiday – November 26th & 27th, 2020
Christmas Holiday – December 24th & 25th, 2020