Best Times to Visit Us
We’re always happy to serve you in person, but your time is valuable. In order to minimize your wait, consider the following suggestions:
- Use our online or mail payment options first. For many of our services, such as paying your taxes, renewing a tag, or renewing your driver license, you often don’t even need to leave the house. For our internet payment options, check out the “I want to….” menu at the top of this screen. For mail options, check our Contact Us page.
- If your transaction requires an in office visit, or you just prefer to see us in person, consider booking an appointment. There’s a link on our homepage, or you can Click Here. Appointments are usually served by one of our customer service representatives within 10 minutes of checking in.
- If you are unable to book an appointment, we recommend checking our wait times. Our home page has these times, or you can text ‘ACTCFL’ to 41411.
- Mondays, Fridays, the last day of the month, and days before and after holidays are by far our busiest days. Consider visiting us on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday for a quicker visit!
- The mid-day hours from 11:30 to 1:00 and the late afternoon hours from 3:00 – 4:30 are our busiest hours. Quick hint – the hour from 9:30 to 10:30 usually has our shortest wait times!
2019 Office Holiday Schedule
New Year – January 1st, 2019
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – January 21st, 2019
President’s Day – February 18th, 2019
Memorial Day – May 27th, 2019
Independence Day – July 4th, 2019
Labor Day – September 2nd, 2019
Veteran’s Day – November 11th, 2019
Thanksgiving Holiday – November 28th & 29th, 2019
Christmas Holiday – December 24th & 25th, 2019